Thursday, April 17, 2008

Where is Keller?






Sawyer has gymnastics on Tuesdays after school. So every week Keller falls asleep about 1 mile from home. This Tuesday I made him walk out of the car and talk to me to make sure that he was awake. Jaren called just as we walked in the door and trying to get Dylan in, groceries, backpacks, purses, blankets, etc. out of the car a few minutes had passed and the house was very quite. I asked Soy, where is your brother? He did not know so....the search began. I was still on the phone with Jaren when we started searching. After about 5-7 min. I told Jaren that I needed to call him back so I could really look for Keller. We looked upstairs, downstairs, under beds, in closets, outside, all of his favorite hiding spots. Yelling at the top of our lungs. I finally said "Keller if you are hiding from momma please come out now, You Win!" Nothing. So I turned the light on in the mud room to get my coat to search outside and what did I find!?!? Keller sound asleep on the catbox. Did not hear a thing. Silly boy! After he finally woke up I bribed him with cookies to stay awake. I will remember that for next week! He gave me a heart attack. Also here is a cute picture of Miss Reese posing for me while her mom and dad were in warm Maui. Enjoy!

2 comments:

The Clark said...

hey girlfriend (FIRST one i might add!) good to see you on blogger. now i get to keep up with your life better.

xoxoxoxoxoxo!

Julie Hall said...

How scary for you! Glad everything turned out okay and you got some cute pictures to go with it!