Friday, May 16, 2008

Our Weekends....





It is Friday! Every morning when Sawyer wakes up he asks "Is it Friday yet?" Not because he doesn't like school but because they (Keller & Sawyer) have a slumber party on Friday nights. They get the car movie player out and lay one on the bed and hook the other to a chair for Keller. We pop popcorn and order pizza and they watch movies in Sawyers room until the late hour of 9:00 p.m. Dylan likes to come in and raise a little bit of @#$% just to make sure he is included. I love Friday nights because I don't have to fight them to go to bed. Then on Sundays Jaren loves to lay on the couch with all of the boys to watch tv like funniest home videos. I thought these pictures were too cute not to share. I think we are all in good moods latley because summer is finally coming. The weather today is sooo nice I am going to try to mow the lawn! Its time to get the garden going and all the other outside jobs. I am going to get a few hanging flower baskets to hang around the porch. I hope the railing is strong enough. That about all that is going on around here. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Rich, Britt, Nate, and Tate said...

Joey the boys are so handsome, Rich loves to watch Funniest Home Videos as well. Sometimes I think he may pee his pants he is laughing so hard. Don't know if you got our e-mail we have a blog now it is. www.richnbritt.blogspot.com