Sunday, December 21, 2008

The tree






When I went to Utah the second weekend in November and Jaren stayed home with all 3 boys....I came home to the Christmas light on and the tree up. Sadly the tree didnt get decorated for another 3 weeks at least. The boys looove to decorate the tree. Sawyer puts the ornaments up the highest and his brothers make sure the bottom is nice and covered with the rest of the ornaments. I have to steal a few from the bottom to put on top. Sawyer was so cute. He would pick up Dylan and let him put some of the decorations on the top. He is the best older brother a mom could ask for. He loves his brothers and they love him right back. I love this time of year. I think it is more fun as an adult. To watch all the fun and excitement Christmas brings through a childs eyes is one of the best things in life. Here are a few pictures to enjoy!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Cute, cute, cute! The boys look like they were having a lot of fun! I am so glad you updated, it is so fun to see what you write and the pics you post. Love you!

camping anyone said...

Thanks for the comment Erin! and thanks for checking us out! See you in a couple of days! Yipee!