Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Dylan!!!





Happy Birthday Dylan!!! My baby is 2yrs old already. I cant believe it. It makes me so sad and happy. I love the fact that he is 2 and a bit more independant. But at the same time I miss my babe. To make matters worse my oldest baby will be 8 yrs on Friday!! Ahahahah!!! Anyway the day was pretty uneventful. Everyone called and wished Dyl a happy birthday and he just wasnt into it much! It was fun however to have everyone show up with presents and balloons. He did dig that part of the day. It was a bit tough for Keller not help open all the gifts for Dyl. As you can see they all enjoyed the cake and ice cream. Tune if for Fridays birthday events...french dip sandwiches, ice cream and of course ice cream cake from Dairy Queen. P.S. The one is of they boys headed to church. I am so matchy matchy but arent they cute!

4 comments:

Erin said...

What a bunch of cuties!!!! I can't believe Dylan is 2 either, time flys! I remember when he was born, what a sweetie!

Kate and Cole said...

How cute! He is such a cute little stinker. I'm glad he had a good birthday. Nice sweaters. I love the pic of Keller helping dylan. Isn't that the way it always goes? I'm pumped for scrapbooking!!!

HEATHER and JON said...

I am glad he enjoyed his birthday! I never saw pictures of any cake and ice cream being eaten. I think you made it up. Your boys look really handsome when they go to church. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend. I love you so much!

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can bruit about that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is even now a suspect as you did in the fall delivery of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=spyware doctor 5.0.1.200 multilang ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have in the offing not used. Or you profit by the dreary methods of inspiriting of the resource. I have a week and do necheg