Monday, September 5, 2011

Dylan's 4th Birthday











Wow!! I am really really behind. Oh well at least I'm trying to get caught up. Since Soy's, grandpa's and Dylan's birthdays are all within a couple of days of each other, we have a big party for them all. Grandma Ball came over on Dylan's birthday and had cake and ice cream and celebrated Sawyer's birthday as well. Dylan got a new Wii remote in blue. He was super excited. He also had Blake Palmer over to play which was a big highlight. Then we had the big group party with the whole Hill family. I will post pics of Dylan's gifts from everyone else on that post also. but Dylan deserved at least a small post for himself. I do love the look on his face as he is blowing out the candles. Such a cute boy! I cant believe my baby is 4 years old!

4 comments:

ropenracen said...

What a cutie....Grandmas boy. Love him also. Keep the pics comin.

Kate and Cole said...

He's so damn cute! I love him. I can't believe he's four either. Sad! I'm glad we could all celebrate together!

thorkgal said...

Where did your baby go??? I remember him (just yesterday) in his baby carrier.

Erin Hill said...

I don't think he could get any cuter!!! Love that little boy. :)