Thursday, December 20, 2007

Happy Birthday Keller!!!






Happy Birthday Keller!!! He turned the big 4 years old this Tuesday. He was up at 5:00 a.m. that morning due to all of the excitement. The grandmas and grandpa came to our house that night to open presents. Everyone called and wished the birthday boy "Happy Birthday" He got a geo trax railroad trax, thomas railroad trax, a john deere loader, a transfermer, and lots of fun things. He is soooo lucky to have a big brother like Soy. He was right there to help unwrap presents and blow out all of those candles. Keller helped me make cupcakes for his pre-school class and he really got into it. I think overall he had a really fun day.

Jaren has had his ingrown toe nails worked last week and is still recuperating. But he is doing much better and should be able to join us at Targhee next weekend.

Here are also some pictures of the boys at the ward Christmas party with Santa and the ginger bread "Polar Express" we made. Keller is in love with the Polar Express and anything trains. He keeps asking me if we can eat the candy train. I will come in and see him licking the candy on the train or he will tell me that some candy fell of and hand me half chewed pieces of train candy. This last Sunday he had his first Primary talk and in the talk said "I have faith in Jesus Christ" but what came out was, "I have faith in the Polar Express, oh ya Jesus Christ" etc.

Way to much to do so I am impressed that I am posting pictures today. Actually I think I am just putting off what needs to be done. I hope that everyone is happy and well and getting to the end of your Christmas to do lists. Mine is just getting longer not shorter. Til next time!

No comments: