Sunday, December 2, 2007

Rub a Dub Dub a couple boys in the tub!!!




If these are not the cutest pictures you have ever seen you dont know what cute is!!! There is so much excitement at our house with Christmas coming and all the fun it brings. I am on the hunt for Optimus Prime (from Transformers) for Sawyer so if anyone finds him please let me know where I can get it. Sawyer and Keller have started gymnastics again and are so happy about that. We took Keller snowboardting last week and he did quite well. And Sawyer didnt forget a thing from last year. Watch out X games 2020 the Ball boys are in training. Dylan is just about crawling. He scootches around the house on his belly and that kid can move. I think that we are going to Utah next week to look at the lights at Temple Square. Hopefully I can take some cute pictures and have something to post later.

No comments: