Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Grandpa's Big Toys for little Boys!!






Hey long time not blog...I know I know I am a terrible blogger but things are busy. Every time I sit at the computer something pulls me away from it. And my camera (one of my 5 favorite thing on this earth...excluding the boys I have given birth to and the rest of my family husband and dogs included) Was left out in Salmon ID while Jaren was out fishing. He left the camper in Salmon with my camera in it. So needless to say with Halloween coming up I bought a new one with a bigger lens. So I still have a bunch of pics that have not been put on the blog but we will pick it up from the new camera and some pictures I took with the old old camera. Anywho, my dad is doing a big irrigation job up in Ashton and he had to rent some bigger equipment like an articulated (sp?) dump truck and a bigger bull dozer. Uncle Chad took us around the job site with great grandpa and he watched Dylan while Keller and I got to ride in the BIG truck...and I got to drive. I was funky. Articulated dump trucks turn in the middle so the whole cab turns instead of just the tires. A little different but pretty fun none the less. Here are some pictures of Keller by the truck, the equipment, Grandpa Dick and Dylan (who was fascinated with the cool trucks and backhoes). Any way thanks for looking and come back soon!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I am so proud of you for updating your blog!!!! Super cute!

Kate and Cole said...

I have got to see that articulated dump truck! Maybe taker her for a spin! WOW it's huge. Dylan looks a little pissed in that first picture! But so cute!!!

Julie Hall said...

Aren't Grandpas GREAT!? My kids love to go to work with their grandpa too! FUN FUN!