Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hoover Dam





On our way out of Nevada we stopped at Hoover Dam. They are making a giant new bridge that doesn't go over the dam. I think since 9-11 they are afraid of terrorist threats and how easy it would be to cause major damage there. Anyway it was really kind of cool to see what they are doing. The bridge is huge. We had to stop at a check points coming on to the dam. Kind of crazy how our world has changed in the past few years. Lots of people checking it out. Jaren and I visited Hoover Dam on our honeymoon. They have done alot of things to that area to make it people friendly. It looked like they had some great bike trails and visitor center and stuff so check it out if you have a chance. Here are some pics of the bridge and my super cute boys.

1 comment:

Kate and Cole said...

That is huge! Cool. I'm glad you were in a picture. I'm liking it!