Monday, January 25, 2010

Disneyland Character Breakfast






Hello all! Here are some pics of your character breakfast at Goofy's kitchen. The boys were pretty anxious. They love this place. I think they got pics with all the characters there at the kitchen. Goofy, Baloo, Pluto, Chip & Dale and even my favorite Cinderella. I almost ran into her before she came to our table and I got all giddy. I felt like a little girl. When she did come to our table I was so excited but the boys really didn't want much to do with her. Sawyer and Keller humored both me and Cinderella but Dylan wanted nothing to do with her. She taught them to stand like a prince would stand. Sawyer and Keller asked if she remembered there cousin Ryker who came last year and hid from her under the table...she said "Oh my" Goofy came out and got all the kids to help him cook in his kitchen. It was really cute. He had all sorts of cans that would shake and make lots of noise. Then he magically made a cake. It was cute to watch the boys. If anyone has ever done a character meal at Disney they are not cheap. I think they boys were around $17.00 per kid....what kid eats $17.00 worth of food for breakfast!!! My kids of course wanted nothing but Fruit loops and jello for breakfast. I think Keller also ate a piece of pizza with his 2 bowls of cereal. Once a year Joey, once a year! I know we are cheap but its the experience and we had such a fun time. I will post a few more pics. It rained non-stop while we were there but we had a blast. Here are our pics to prove it.

1 comment:

ropenracen said...

Thanks for the pictures. It is so fun to see them and feel like you are there. I'm glad your home! Hell I'm glad I'm home.