Thursday, December 31, 2009

Halloween






I know, since it is New Year's Eve I should post some Halloween photos. I actually lost the pictures from Halloween. So here they are way too cute not to share. Sawyer was of course Harry Potter. And I do have to say one of the cutest Harry Potters I have ever seen. Keller was....Yep a train Engineer. It was a stretch but he pulled it off. He of course was as cute as ever. Dylan was, well we aren't really sure what he was. He was supposed to be a cowboy but threw a huge fit when I tried to get him to wear cowboy stuff. So 10 min. before we left to go trick or treating I ran down and grabbed the blue's clues costume and he was all over that. But then he found the bumble bee mask and had to wear it. So your guess is as good as mine. But being Dylan he could pull it off and still be cute as ever. It is challenging sometimes having the worlds cutest boys. But somehow I manage! Thanks for looking. Check back around Valentines Day, I might post the Christmas photos!

6 comments:

ropenracen said...

I was just going to your blog to write something snotty cause you don't ever update anymore, and there it was Halloween pictures....love it. Kate got her computer fixed also, its a good day.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Erin said...

Hey Jo, the boys look so cute!
Thanks for updating your blog, you pretty much rule.

Kate and Cole said...

Dylan is my favorite. I freakin love that kid. Sawyer look just like harry! Keller looks so cute too. Cutest conductor I've ever seen!

Kate and Cole said...

WHo is this annonymous character?

Julie Hall said...

Such cute boys! I think Dylan kinda looks like a little furry blue devil! That mask looks like it has horns! lol!