Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Jobi's Baptism





I can't believe that Jobi is old enough to be baptised. We were all able to go to Utah and be a part of his special day. Uncle Cole baptised him and Jaren confirmed him. It was a pretty fun day. I love the way that the little kids love to get to the front right next to the font to watch. Heathers church was new enough that they had a plexie glass window there to prevent the little kids from falling in. It made me think, "how many times has a kid not being baptised fallen in" Love to hear the stories if you have any!!! Here are some cute pics from that day. The best pictures are of Grandpa Dick and Daxie. That kid has not been a gramps fan and I think it was the first time Grandpa was able to hold him without Dax crying. Not to mention look at Grandpa while he was holding him. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Cute Pictures! Loved your temple pictures too!

HEATHER and JON said...

I love the pictures. I need to post my pictures of that day too! Dax looks so cute in the suit. Loved it. You forgot to put what your son said after Jobi went in the water. I will have to post it on mine I guess.