Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Temple Square






Since I sent our Christmas cards out with a little note that tells people to check out our blog....I should probably update it!!! The first weekend in December we went to Utah for my nephews baptism. We stayed at the Plaza across from temple square. We chose that particular hotel for the convenience of being right across the street from temple square but also the "traxs" train was right out the front doors. Keller was happy about that. Here are a few pics of the kids at temple square. Heather and Jobi and Kate and her kids all joined us. It is a challenge to get every child to hold still and keep their eyes all open at the same time to get a decent picture. Oh well I still think we got a cute one. The best on is when we were all by the fountain and everyone is looking except (no its not one of the kids) HEATHER!!! Heather what is up with that? Just kidding I had to give someone some crap and I guess its your lucky day. Love ya though! Keep checking, I will keep posting pics over the next couple of hours or days.

1 comment:

HEATHER and JON said...

I can't believe that I am the loser not looking. I have been training for the looser spot in our family for like 32 years. I love the fountain picture!