Monday, November 9, 2009

straw maze



A few weeks ago for family home evening we went to the straw maze in Salem. The boys had a blast. If we hadn't had our human version of a gps I don't think we would have ever gotten out. Jaren of course let us right out. They had a smaller maze that the boys played in after the big maze and Dylan sailed right through that one. Maybe someone possesses the same direction ability as their daddy. They are so alike in many different ways that it is scary. We heard that at night they made the maze haunted. I don't do haunted so I was pretty glad that we went just before dark. If you have a chance to go next year I would recommend it. Just a fun fact...they make more $$$ on the maze than the field planted to grain makes. Now that is just sad!!!

3 comments:

HEATHER and JON said...

That is sad. Looks like a good time. I don't know why your blog won't update on my friends list. It still says mickelson wedding. Weird! Keep the posts coming still and I will keep checking. I need to update mine soon too!!!

Kate and Cole said...

Um Heather, mine still says mickelson's wedding too. That's weird. The maze probably wasn't very much fun because jaren led you out so fast! He truely is a human gps!

Kandis Smith said...

It was so good to meet you too girl! HOpefully we can get together and scrap sometime--I wanna see your room! :)