Saturday, November 7, 2009

Aunt Erin's Neice




In September Kate and Cole went to N. Idaho we had Reese and Ryker over to play for a few days. Aunt Heather came and helped me with the kids. We were making our pilgrimage to Mill Hollow for lunch. So we were all getting ready and Reese and Dylan needed to get ready also. Heather left her makeup on the counter so of course they got up and helped themselves. That wasn't the funny part. I looked over and thought I saw Erin sitting at my table. I had to do a double take because Erin had shrunk to a 3 yr old. It wasn't Erin it was Reesie. Sitting there with her plumber butt in full view. It must have been the pants because it happened all day. She would say (with a laugh of course)Look Im Aunt Erin!!! It made us laugh quite a bit. Good ol Erin....Her butt crack is always showing. But that's why we love her. Its not the only reason but its one of the many.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Thats awesome!!! I love that this is how my neice and my family think of me. I will pull them up. : ) HAHAHAHA Reese is so cute imatating her favorite aunt all day!

Kate and Cole said...

That is funny! haha I agree with erin, she should definitely pull them up!

HEATHER and JON said...

I totally disagree about one part.......Erin is not the favorite aunt. Sorry, but true, it is aunt heather that favors over all!