Monday, November 9, 2009

Keller's Teeth






Keller is finally losing his teeth. It has been a long time coming. Poor kid has not been able to eat anything (not that he would anyway) because his teeth always hurt when he bit into something. He lost the first tooth just before school started. Out dentist friend pulled it out while they were all camping. Yep a freebie!! It was not the snaggel tooth. Then a couple days later one of his bottom teeth fell out while he was jumping on the tramp at grandma and grandpa's. Then a few weeks after that we took him to the dentist to get his teeth cleaned and look for cavities and the dentist deadened his mouth and pulled out the snaggel tooth. I took a picture of the root on the snaggel tooth. That is a baby tooth. I don't think the picture does it justice. So now he still cant eat alot and he as 2 more loose teeth so who knows when the poor kid will ever get to eat anything with his front teeth but I do know that he is excited to sing "all I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth!!!" What a face! There is also a picture of his little chum Caleb. These two are the cutest friends. I was all worried for school that poor Keller would be a bit to different for friends but these to are way to cute. Best of Chums!

2 comments:

ropenracen said...

What a face is right...Keep the pictures coming, I'm loving it.

HEATHER and JON said...

I can't believe a baby tooth has that long of a root. That is gross! Cute boy though!