Friday, November 6, 2009

Boys dont care what they look like!!!






Why is it that boys just don't care how they look??? take a peek at these cute gentlemen....shorts with a coat and helmet and camo pants with a very stylish sweatshirt. They definitely get there fashion sense from there father. I love that they don't care. I wish I would put on what ever was laying on the floor and be completely happy about it. These pics of the boys were while they were camping at Copper Basin just before school started. I know I am a bit behind but you get what you get. I am trying to get caught up. Jaren took Soy and Kel and went for around 3 days I think??? Any way they had a great time. The next pics are of Jaren and Dylan. Jaren fertilized the lawn in late August. Yep late August is when you want your lawn to start growing. But that is when Jaren got around to it. So we have healthy grass as we head into winter. He improvised on what to do with Dylan while he was on and off the 4wheeler so into the carrying case he went and I think Dylan was pretty happy about it. I just think the pics are too cute. What a face!! I don't care who you are that is cute!!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

They are so cute! Dylan look so dang cute in those 4 wheeler pictures. You are right about Keller and Sawyer, it totally looks Jaren standing there. What cuties!