Friday, November 6, 2009

Race day






Every year the boys do the Rexburg youth fun run. It is a mile run. Sawyer has run the mile for like the past 3 years. He always does awesome. I think he is built to run. He has the body for it and it seems to come natural to him. This was Kellers first time doing the mile and lets just say I don't think he enjoyed himself. They both took off and Sawyer being to good older brother that he is of course waited for Keller and Keller being the whiny little brother that he is...he whined the whole time. By the time we took the picture of the coming around the corner Keller had had enough!!! I had to carry him for a few feet and then hold his hand and run with him. Sawyer finished the race and came back to help Keller finish. What a sweet heart. Dylan did the toddler trot for the first time and was not happy about it!!! The pictures don't show that story so that is great. It was way cute to watch him run. I love this run it makes me happy that at least one of my kids likes to run. Maybe I will train with Sawyer later on. Love you boys!!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

That is so funny that Keller hated it. What a funny kid! Love them!