Friday, November 6, 2009

1st day of school






Here are some pics of the boys and there first day of school this year. Sawyer is in the 3rd grade and Keller is in Kindergarten. Today I went and helped in Kellers class and oh my...28 kids in one class and only 6 of them are girls!!! Thats alot of boys. And I thought I had it bad. Poor Mrs. Hughs. But if you know Mrs. Hughs you would know she could handle it. Sawyer is loving the 3rd grade. He is a very good student. Parent teacher conference is next week so we will see just how good the boys are doing. These pictures are from our house and the bus stop (at Codlings)
and then Keller getting off the bus. One the first day of school we followed the bus to the school and watched the boys get off the bus. Keller was so excited to ride the bus that he tripped coming down the stairs and almost cracked his head open. Poor kid. Good thing Sawyer was there to help him. Sawyer was so good at showing him around. I think he has the hang of it now and has even made some cute little friends. (I did worry about that you know the whole hand holding thing) but when you are that cute it just isn't hard to make friends!

1 comment:

ropenracen said...

Thanks so much for the cute updates. I've missed seeing these exciting times. So darn cute !!!!!