Friday, November 25, 2011

Keller T Ball















Here are some of Keller playing T Ball. He told me the other day that he wanted to play baseball again not soccer. When I asked him why he said because you dont run as much in baseball as you do in soccer. Hahaha sooo Keller! I was able to get alot closer to Keller durning the game. So his pictures look alot different. The kids from Kellers team are the same kids he goes to school with so that makes it a bit more fun for Keller. They play at schools with playgrounds so Dylan has a better time at Keller's games as well. I love the picture of Dylan in a big ol doggie pile. You can see that Keller is just there to have a bit of fun and its not quite as serious as Sawyer's games.....yet. Anywho, here you go. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Erin said...

OH how I love that kid!!! He is so cute!! I wouldn't say he LOVED softball, he seemed to get bored but he was still fun to watch. :) Love you Keller!!!

ropenracen said...

Thr pic of him running with that smile....so love it! BTW, I thought his middle initial was "R" jk