Friday, November 25, 2011

Sawyer Baseball








I think that Sawyer has played his last "spring team" baseball games. And to be completely honest I'm glad! Poor kid he was always put on a team with all inexperienced players or young young kids on his team. Its like anything with sports, the people at the top making the big decisions make sure that things are not always done fairly. He did have a great coach who really tried to work hard with the boys (and a couple of girls) The weather always sucks in the spring. Freezing cold, rain, wind. Okay enough with my complaining. Lets face it....I really don't enjoy baseball. Never have and never will. Luckily they have started a spring and fall soccer program which is what Sawyer would rather play and I would rather watch! With all that said, Sawyer did an awesome job in baseball and I'm glad we have a few pics to remember it by. Good job Sawyer! On to the next thing with you, you little over achiever!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Oh I love you too Sawyer!!! You did awesome this year in baseball!! Good job buddy! Can't wait to watch you next year. :)

ropenracen said...

Cute pictures..I think he liked soccar better also...so talented, it doesn't matter what he does, he always tries hard. Love you guys.