Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter!!!!





I know that Easter is over but I have had a couple extra kids and an extra dog at my house this week so things have been busy. Aunt Kate and Uncle Cole got invited to go to Maui last minute and we get to watch their kids and since they watched 2 of our kids when we went we really couldnt say no now could we. but why would we want to say no. I love to get my Reesie fixes all day long rather than once in a while. Talk about a sweetie. I love the way little girls just come up and give you little hugs and kisses for no reason at all. I have to brib my boys (even Dylan) for a good kiss now and then. Even Dylan has a thing for Reese. She must smell really good or something because he loves, loves, loves to bit the poor girl. Back to Easter....Heather and Jobi were here for the week and left on Easter Day. Jobi came and helped the boys color eggs. They had a ton of fun. Keller really got into it this year. Every egg he got to dip went into the yellow. The boy loves the color yellow. On Easter morning the boys got up and waited on the stairs for mom to find the cameras. Check out Kellers morning hair do. You cant beat that bed head even though dad tries hard to. All in all it was a successful Easter morning. They (the boys) got super soakers for summertime and had to try them out later that day with their coats, hats, and gloves on. We had a fun day and ofcourse remembered the real reason for the holiday. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What cute boys!! Keller's hair is hot. How fun to be able to babysit those cute Clinger kids. I had fun with you guys last week. Thanks for always posting pics and words. I love to read them and check out whats going on with you guys. Love you, Heather