Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Dylan!




I can't belive that my baby is a year old already. It really is not fair how fast it goes. I find myself saying that way too often. I wish that I could freeze my kids where they are. I love the ages that they are right now. Sawyer is such a good boy and you could not ask for a better big brother. He is so good with both boys. Keller and him play good together. Of course they fight but they get over it pretty quick and are best friends again. He is the best little babysitter for Dylan. Such a great helper. Keller is such a strange boy. Oh my! But you just have to love him. Jaren took him snowboarding the other day and was teasing him of course. Keller kept telling him to stop and finally said "Knock it off old man" He is too quick. It really makes me wonder if he is mine. (Just kidding the poor kid is way too much like his mom) Keller takes picky eating to a whole new level. Yesterday I made him eat some noodles and he pucked with one bite! One bite! Oh I was so mad. I called my mom and asked her advice and she said "paybacks a bitch!" Thanks Mom! and sorry about all the dinner time stress I put you through. I think it is more stress full as the mom than it was being the child that refused to eat. Now to Dylan, what a sweet little devil and I do mean devil. He is really acting his age. Into everything. I finally had to put all the stoppers on the cupboards to try to keep him out. He was not happy with me. His birthday went well. Sawyer had a birthday party with his friend on Dylans day. But when you are one do you really care what is going on, I don't think so. We had a fun weekend. Everyone came home to celebrate (thanks girls for all coming) except Chad but Argentina is a little far away to come home for the weekend. Thanks to everyone for spoiling my boys. We really appreciate it.

2 comments:

camping anyone said...

Ryker and Grandpa Dick are also pictured in these photos and I spelled puke wrong....sorry spelling is not my strong point!

ropenracen said...

So darn cute. so glad they are mine....even Grandpa Dick