Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Love ya Grandma!


I just wanted to pay a small tribute to my Grandma Hill. She passed away last night. Just 3 short weeks away from her 86th birthday and 66th wedding anniversary. I have been oh so spoiled to have her in my life for over 32 years. Not many people can say that. My grandpa is still with us and will be 90yrs this June. She had a stroke last May and just has not been the same lady. It truly is a blessing that she has gone to a better place. I am only sad for selfish reasons but happy for her that she is out of pain and with family members that she missed dearly. She has left my family and I with many great memories many of which make me giggle. I have never met a lady like my Grandma Hill. She always said that she was a bit like a gypsie because she love to wear alot of jewlery. (She loved her jewlery) There are several stories I could share but where to start. I just hope that my sisters will read this and share a story or two on the comments so I will always have them.
Thanks for all of your support, love and memories Grandma! You will be dearly missed! Love ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joey - Sorry to hear about your grandma. You & your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Love Ali