Sunday, September 7, 2008

Bannock






When I was little I remember going to an old ghost town. There was this old building with a circular stairway that my mom took pictures of for her future house. Then all of us kids sat on the steps and got our pictures taken. I never knew where it was at for sure but we found it on our trip. I came back with my own family and took my own pictures. I love to walk in the same family footsteps as my own parents. It makes me feel like I am doing a good job. We walked through all of the buildings and they are in really good shape considering how old they all are. The old red brick building was an old hotel. Then ther is Sawyer preaching to us all in the old church. Then the old white building was a school house on the bottom and a masonic temple on the top. They still use the temple. The last picture is of the sky and the bad hail storm that we were able to come home in. We ended up pulling off and waiting out the storm a bit. It was kind of scary. You couldnt see a thing. Hail around 1 inch around. It did a number on our airconditioner (on the camper) but other than that we made it home in one piece. Thanks for looking!

No comments: