Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!!





It was my birthday last week. Good ol 33 years old. Wow I always thought that was sooo old until now I am here. My brother called me at 6:45 a.m. to be the first to wish me Happy day. He asked how ancient I was and of course I said 2 years less ancient than you big brother! My good old friend Heidi (Mumm) Anderson took me out to lunch at Joe's. Other than that it was turning out to be an uneventful day. Around 5:00 p.m. Jaren came home and said he had gotten Grandma Ball to babysit and he was taking me to Island Park to Henry's Fork Lodge. It was pretty fun. It reminded me of eating on a cruise ship. Your menu changed daily and you had your choice of appitizers, entree and then yummy deserts. Of course they listed their recommendations for a great wine to go with the meal. I had lemonade and Jaren drank water. We are not real high class I guess. Be here are some pictures of us outside the lodge and a picture of the menu. Thanks to all for all of the birthday greetings. I am suprised how many people remembered. Thanks again!!!

2 comments:

The Vegas Veenendaal's said...

Joey,
That was weird when I read your Birthday post, because I actually remembered from way back that that was your birthday. Funny....! So, you keep in touch with Heidi? How is she? Tell her hi from me if you see her. :) By the way, your boys are so cute, and I love their names! Did I tell you I have a Dillon?

Julie Hall said...

Joey,
You're looking great at 33! What a great husband to surprise you on your birthday! Sounds like you had a lot of fun!