Monday, September 8, 2008

Pre-school for Keller






Keller was sure that he was going to kindergarten this year. He new that he was getting on the bus with Sawyer. He has a new teacher for pre-school this year and I think that threw him off just a titch. I was really worried about is reaction when the first day of school came and went and he didnt get to go. Well it was no big deal after all. The only thing he wanted was for me to call Sawyer at school to see if he would let him play his Nintendo DS. That was it. I was prepared for drama and nothing....when I am not prepared we get drama, when I am prepared no drama. I should just always be prepared. Anyway here are some cute pictures of Keller and Sawyer on Kellers first day of "Little Cougar Pre-school" They even got t-shirts. Every time I take a picture of my chillens I am so thankful for digital cameras. It makes it so easy to take a ton of pictures. They will be able to look back and see what there childhood was like. Anyway, enjoy!

No comments: