Friday, January 23, 2009

California!!!






Okay okay, I know that it has been a month since I have posted but as you will see from all of the many pictures we have been busy! We just got home from Disnyland and San Diego this week and man did we have fun! I think we (Jaren included) are all pouting because we are home. These first few pics are in San Diego. When we first got there it was around 4:30 p.m. and we wanted to miss "rush hour" So we hit the beach. It was the first time the boys had been on a beach at the ocean. As you can see they had a blast. I think they thought that this was part of Disneyland. They were all smiles. The sunset was beautiful. I thought of my bro Chad when I was taking them. He is always taking neat scenery pictures so I hope he approves of these. They boys had fun running from the water and teasing the seagulls. Next off to Disneyland....Yipee!

4 comments:

HEATHER and JON said...

Looks so pretty there! Good pictures of the sunset. It looks like you are having fun. I can't wait to see more.

Kate and Cole said...

These pictures look fake! I can't believe how pretty. I love the ocean. I can't wait to take the kids there. They look so happy!

thorkgal said...

From snow to sun... it's amazing. Looks like a blast.

Amy said...

GREAT pictures Joey! Good to catch up with ya!