Saturday, January 24, 2009

Medival Knights






When I worked at Melaleuca I was able to go to Medieval Knights for work and I thought it was fun. So I took the fam. Jaren thought it was silly, Keller got bored but Sawyer loved it! We were rooting for the red knight....and ours won. They serve you dinner without any silverware which Soy thought was great. Keller didn't like any of the food of course except for the Texas toast (which was invented back in Medieval times) They showcase their riding skills and the skills of the horses and then they have a big battle. Our knight won!!! Soy thought it was alot of fun. He waved his little red flag every time our knight came around. The knight would toss flowers out to the crowd and my little knight was trying to get one to give to me. He is such a sweet boy. We would yell "Red Knight" when it was his turn to show his skills and Keller would yell "Go red guy" Here are some pictures of how much fun we were having.

3 comments:

Kate and Cole said...

I love Soy's teeth in that one picture! While I was reading I was picturing sawyer cheering for the red knight. I can totally picture it! Cute pics.

Kate and Cole said...

P.S. The background looks great! So much more reader friendly. Easier to read. love it!

HEATHER and JON said...

Loving the new background! Jaren looks like he is having a blast. I am glad Sawyer had so much fun. I am really liking you updating your blog so much. I enjoy reading it. I love you so much!