Saturday, January 24, 2009

Still Disney






Here are a few more pics. The first ride we went on was autopia. What crazy drivers those boys are. I don't think we are ever going to get them their drivers licenses. They the Disney steam train that goes around the entire park was right next to this car ride so of course we had to ride it (around 2 dz times by the end of the trip) It was a great way to get from one end of the park to another. And when you have people with you that love trains you are really killing 2 birds with one stone. Then we went to toontown. I have been to Disney at least 5 times and never been to toontown. The boys love to play toontown on the computer so this was of course a hit.

1 comment:

Kate and Cole said...

Sawyer looks like he is too cool in that pic with mickey! How funny. I love the pic of keller driving. Remember when we went and mom got that picture of me driving the car and I was totally into it. That's what it reminds me of! To funny. You look so cute on the train.