Friday, June 12, 2009

Field Day at Teton Elem.






Sawyers school has a field day at the end of school. Jaren was able to come with us this year so it was a bit more fun for me. (extra babysitter) We ate lunch with Sawyer and the kids get to play on the toys. Then the students go to around 8 different stations and play different physical games. Sawyers favorite was a game called "musical buckets." This game is played just like musical chairs but with buckets filled with water. They loved it. Luckily Field day turned into a sunny day. I think the only one we have had for 3 weeks. Keller played on the toys the whole time at his "new school" He is so excited for kindergarten. Dilly stayed with me and Jaren. Jaren sat in the swings so Dylan tried to give him a few good pushes. Kind of cute I think. He just wants to be big like his brothers. So glad that summer vacation is finally here.

1 comment:

Kate and Cole said...

So I haven't check your blog in a while because it always said "keller at the zoo" on my blog. What the heck? I can't believe I've missed so many posts! I was thinking "i wish joey would update the blog". I love the picture of Keller at the air show with the hat on. So cute. That one is frameable.