Friday, June 12, 2009

View from the air





It is amazing how much a girl can get done with no one home but me!!! I am updating my blog (what like 5 posts yipee!!!), planting my tomatoes (finally), cleaning my house, and so many more things that needed to get done. I must admit though....I miss my family!!!! When are they coming home? They are all camping in Kilgore with no phone service. I am sadly at that point in a little babies life okay a 2yrs olds life when dad is alot more fun than mom. The other 2 have been there for a while but I lost my baby. I thought I was going to have a bit more one on one time with him but I guess not. I have been up to the camping spot for the last 2 days and just come home at night but today they were coming home so I have stayed here but still no sign of them. Anyway, I am cleaning out the cameras and putting the pictures on discs so here are some old photos. Jaren took these from the airplane (obviously) This is our house from the air. These were taken in the begin of April. You can still see snow. I wish he would take some new ones with pretty green grass. If you click on the pictures they will enlarge and you can see them better (same with the Chester Dam photos) Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Mrs. Olsen said...

Wow. How long does it take you to mow the lawn?

Rich, Britt, Nate, and Tate said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. We miss you guys so much and hope to see you soon.