Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Keller strikes again!!!




This happened the end of May but I thought it was worth posting. Keller wanted to play in the ditch. I was trying to get ready for the day so I told him to wait until I was finished. He said that we would play outside in the camper(it was in the driveway because we were headed camping) until I was done. Around 15 min. passed, I was headed outside to get Keller and the phone rang. It was Jaren so I talked to him for a moment and then Keller came running in the house crying. He like any child has different cries. This was his "holy crap I am in BIG trouble" cry. He came running into the house crying and yelling "I am soooo sorry" "it was an accident", "I broke it" So I grabbed him and out to the camper we went. Apparently he locked himself into the closet and instead of waiting for his mother to check on him, he got impatient and kicked the door until it opened. These pictures are what I found. I try to live by the saying of "don't get mad take pictures" I have to say I failed here. I got mad and then took pictures. Keller has been working around the house and helping Jaren and Sawyer mark potato rows to help pay for the mirror. For some reason these things always happen to this child. Love ya Keller even if you are the most accident prone child I have ever meet!!!

1 comment:

Kate and Cole said...

Oh my word. What a little terd