Wednesday, July 1, 2009

from the air again!




Here are a few more pics of our yard/house from the air. I just love how green everything in instead of the gray and brown from the last post. I love to mow the lawn and Mrs. Olsen you asked how long it takes me and it takes around 1 1/2 hrs. I love ever minute of it. As a kid we never got to mow the lawn. My momma would wait until Saturday night when Dick Bartleys oldie show was on classy 97. We would rock out to the oldies and she would mow the lawn with her head phones. You could sneak up on her which when you are mowing a lawn with all that noise is really not that hard to do. She would be singing her heart out to favorites like "my boyfriends back", "If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life" or one of my favorites, "And then he kissed me" Oh good times!!! I remember getting ready to go dancing to the Galeria and instead of listing to some of my favorites that I knew I would hear later that night it was oldies. Anyway, I always wished I could mow the lawn and now I get to. Riding around listening with my ipod to some oldies and some new songs is great. One of my favorite things about summer.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Super cute picture of the fam! What a couple of cuties! Lets see some more. : )

ropenracen said...

Such good times, I still mow the lawn and always run out of grass before I'm ready. The pics of the kids are so cute. Growing up to fast, but having fun doin it. Love ya all...

Kate and Cole said...

I love the new picture because YOU are in it. Awe...Dick Bartley...good times.

thorkgal said...

You missed a spot! :)
I love the new family picture. I have to tell you every time that picture of the boys in the hot tub would come up I'd feel a bit naughty, like I was viewing a private moment or something. I'm weird, whatever... haha