Thursday, July 2, 2009

Rexburg Air Show 2009






A couple of weekends ago, the air show was held in Rexburg. In my family this is one of the funnest weekends of the whole summer. Jaren pulls the camper into the airport and they watch all the planes fly in and practice and then spend the night. They are some of the first one at the show the next morning. This year I missed the show but Jaren had all the boys and again they stayed at the camper. Now since we now have a hanger the Jelly Belly plane got to stay in our hanger. Jaren and the boys thought that was really cool. They got to hang with the pilot and watch him fix his plane up for the big show. As a "thank you" we got a big ol box of jelly bellys. We are going to be munching on those for years to come. I have had to put them out of reach or Keller and Dylan would only eat them for each meal. A big THANKS to all of you who helped watch my children during my absence. I know that Jaren had a bit of help so Thanks a Bunch!!

7 comments:

ropenracen said...

It was way fun. Dylan qnly got away once as far as I know...little poop

Kandis Smith said...

My hubby got to go too! He said it was so cool! Oh, and I'm totally jealous of the Jelly Beans. LUCKY!!

Erin said...

It was fun and the kids were pretty cute! I think they were more interested in riding bikes than the air show though with the exception of Jaren. : )

HEATHER and JON said...

Where were you? You are such a party animal. Does mom still have an addiction to Jelly Belly's? You might want to put them up when she is around!

camping anyone said...

Hello Heather I was running. Jaren was way upset that I missed the air show. "Why cant they change your relay?"

Kate and Cole said...

That was fun, the five minutes I was there! The kids had a blast though. And by kids I mean Jaren

Erin said...

How about a new update?!?!?!?!? I would love that!