Friday, June 12, 2009

Hill Airforce Base - Air show






Last weekend Jaren took the boys last minute to the airshow at Hill Airforce Base. They had a great time. They left Friday late afternoon and stayed at Aunt Andrea's house. Loved it! and got up the next morning and went to the show. Of course they got there plenty early and Keller only got around 6 hrs of sleep (Having way to much fun at Andrea's the night before) So in the morning picks his eyes were all squinty. He snoozed through a good part of the air show but still had a good time. They were able to see alot of neat things. Big cargo planes, a bike made by the Orange County Chopper guys ( I hope I am getting the bike guys right) They Thunderbirds were also there. They also had a big jumper slide thing in the shape of a jet that they got to play on. They had a really great time. Here are a few pics of them on their fun weekend. There is one of them in front of the Logan Temple (that is were Jaren and I got married almost 13 yrs ago they thought that was cool) Some cute snapshots of the boys and one of 2 planes passing in flight. Jaren said that is a hard one to catch so I am showcasing his photography skills. Thanks for taking them Jaren....you are the worlds best DAD!

1 comment:

HEATHER and JON said...

Sweet! I wish I would have known about the air show. I would have loved to go. Jon said he knew about it, but he didn't say anything to me. I loved the one I went to when we were little. Fun.