Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Keller at the Zoo






The other day we (me, Keller, and Dylan) went to the zoo with Kellers pre-school class. It was a rainy, windy day (I know shocking here is S.E. Idaho) but the boys had fun. The weather kind of had the animals on edge. It was also cool so most of them were out and about rather than hidding in their caves. The tigers were fighting which the zoo keeper guide guy said was rare. The lion just sat and watched us as he stared at him. The kids had a good time. I think they got the biggest kick out of drum roll please.....you guessed it the goats. Dylan kept saying "yabby" (Grandma has a goat named "Shabby") So in other words we drove to I.F. to see a goat. After the zoo we went to a playground behind the theme park that I had never been to and the kids loved it. They were good kids and had a great time. Here are a few pics of our day.

3 comments:

Erin said...

How fun! I remember loving the zoo! Do you remember the zoo that we went to and the Hippo almost shat on Kate who was tangled in the bars? Luckily Dad grabbed her just in the nick of time! He is such a sweet little boy, I just love him. Ya know you probably could have just gone to granny's the amount of animals she has makes it a zoo!

Kate and Cole said...

This looks familiar. I can't believe the tigers were playing. Everytime I go the animals are so blah and look bored out of thier minds! You must have went on a good day!

Mrs. Olsen said...

tigers fighting would have been pretty cool to see.

p.s. country life makes it so you never have to drive to see goats :)