Friday, May 1, 2009

Cute boys in a Pink Playhouse




When I was 12 yrs old my grandpa Hill made us kids the worlds coolest playhouse. It has 2 stories, real windows that go up and down and a door that opens halfway like in a real country cottage. I remember playing for hours in this play house. I thought that we were the coolest people in Hibbard because of our pink playhouse. We stuffed an old mattress upstair and would sleep in it in the summer time. It would get pretty hot but we did it anyway. Many an hour was spent playing house with the sisters. It traveled from Hibbard all the way to Wilford. My children love this pink playhouse. Now there is no furniture in it and I think the kids say a dead bird up stairs but without the furniture and with a dead bird it is more of a boy playhouse instead of a girls eventhough it is pink. The boys love this thing. Grams was able to take some cute pics of the boys in the playhouse. I just wanted to share them. Thanks Grandpa for making this great playhouse for me and my sisters. We loved it! I think actually I know I appreciate it more now than I did then.

8 comments:

ropenracen said...

What happened to the furniture? Cute little kids...

ropenracen said...

Good photographerXXXXgood picture taker!!!!

HEATHER and JON said...

Jobi was just talking about cleaning it out and painting it blue. He thinks it is so cool. I loved playing in it as a kid too. We were always in it. It was awesome. I just hated the spiders.

thorkgal said...

Awe, I always wanted a playhouse.

Erin said...

The playhouse was the BEST!!!! I too loved that it had an upstairs!! Grandpa gave us hours of entertainment and great memories with my ladies!

Kate and Cole said...

Looks like a hoot! Grannie is a great photographer. What did happen to the furniture? Sergio?

Kate and Cole said...

tried calling you twice yesterday. Still waiting for the call back :)

paula said...

Joey-hello! It's Paula-I found your blog thru Amber's. Send me an e-mail so I can invite you to my blog (it's private). paugulogs@msn.com

I remember this playhouse!

Your family is just adorable.