Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Pack Night - Sawyer earns his 1st badge!!!





We worked really hard over the past couple months and Sawyer earned his BOBCAT!!! He had to know a few things like the cub scout motto, hand salute, law of the pack etc. He is such a scouting champ. He loves to wear his shirt with all of his patches. He reads through his book daily asking if he can try this or that so he can pass stuff off. When the boys earn the big badges (i.e. bobcat, wolf and bear patches) the moms also get a pin. Here are some pics of Sawyer pinning my pin on me. So thankful for my good friend (and neighbor) Cowgirl Connie Thorkelson for taking the pics. I dont really call her cowgirl Connie but I think of it ever time I say her name. (Girls you know what I am talking about!!!) Anywho, The theme last month was "dinosaurs" so here are the boys digging for dino bones. Cute kiddos! There is also one random photo of Dylan sitting at the table eating his favorite breakfast....grapenuts. yup the boy loves him some grapenuts. It helps him continue to be regular. You can never be to careful, especially when you are 2 yrs. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Congrats to the little Scout! You look cute in the pictures too! I can see Soy getting into scouts, what a cutie. I do love the cowgirl Connie! I love that Dylan loves grapenuts, I remember liking them a lot when I was little but I don't think I was that little. Its good you are starting him on good eating habbits now. : )

I am sorry Melissa lost on DWTS last night. I though for sure she would get second if not winning the whole show. I was totally shocked! But I guess thats what you get when you compete against a gold medalist!

thorkgal said...

I'm so glad I grabbed your camera girl. Great pics!

Kate and Cole said...

Go sawyer! I'm so proud!