Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Our night at the Rockin M Ranch! YeeHaw!






A few weeks ago my good friend Kathy Michelson invited a bunch of us from the gym to go out to her into arena and let our kids ride there horses. The boys were so excited to go ride horses. I asked Mom to come and go with me....me, horses, 3 kids and no husband to help I would have gone insane if she would not have come and helped me out. You would think....grandma has all these horses at her house lets ride them but that is just as much my fault as theirs (the boys) for not hounding me to ride. They had so much fun and I have to admit that I really wanted to ride. You forget how much fun it is. I love horses and frankly so did the boys. Dylan I think was the most excited. He did not want to share his horse. We were actually (for once in our lives) on time and the first ones there so the boys did get a little bit of one on one time with the animals and got good long rides. Grams would walk them around and I got to take pics. They were all dressed up in their cowboy duds down to the chaps. Ya got to dig Dylan's hat. Mom you have to hook me up with new hats for the boys. They need some help. Sawyer and Keller got to take their horses into the round corral and trot and lope (sp) the horses. I think it made them a bit nervous but they didn't complain. They also didn't argue to get off when it was someone elses turn either. I will try to find the pics of Sawyer running in the round ring. Anyway, I thought they were too cute not to share. Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

HEATHER and JON said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I have some cowboy hats to pass down if you want them. I have a little bit of everything to share!

Erin said...

How Cute!I think mom would love love love it if 1 or 3 of her grandkids would want to ride with her. How fun! They look so cute in their cowboy stuff.

Kate and Cole said...

That picture of keller is SO CUTE! how fun!

ropenracen said...

I so wish we could all go on a trail ride together, it would be so fun. Maybe when we go camping we can work it out! Cute little boys.

Julie Hall said...

How cute! Dylan looks so tiny on that huge horse! Looks like you had a very fun day!