Friday, May 1, 2009

Im BACK!!!!






I can not believe how boring life is without a computer and how much crap a girl can get all because her blog is not updated on an hourly basis (okay so it has been awhile) Not my fault. The computer went down a good 3 minutes before George Strait tickets went on sale!!!! but thanks to good old mamma Sheila!!! we got great seats! I have butterflies as i type. Anywho here are some random photos of the boys. The first few are of Keller singing in the rain. The boys love a good storm. They love to walk around in the rain with their spiderman umbrellas. Soy has 2 small umbrellas and he lets Dyl use that one. Keller was trying to look cool (the photo with the fingers in a peace sign). They think that peace means "cool". The other photos are from the Easter Egg hunt at Sawyers school. The one of Dylan is just after he tried to push some little boy down the slide. The darn kid was too scared to go by himself so Dylan was just trying to help him out. The poor kid also had a sucker in his hand and I think Dylan was hoping that he was going to drop the sucker so he could get it. Who could stay mad at that little face! The others are of Soy and Keller playing on the play ground.

2 comments:

HEATHER and JON said...

Love the hat. What a cutie pie! I remember loving to play with umbrellas when I was little too! Fun, fun!

Erin said...

YEAH!!! You have blogged again! Love your pictures, the boys look super cute! I am glad I at least got to see you yesterday even if it was for a minute. I would have stopped by if we wouldn't have seen you. Thanks to MOM for the george tix! We are going to have so much fun!WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!