Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sawyer's special day






Hey all! It has been a while since I posted. Sorry we have been busy. Don't ask me what we have been doing but we have been busy. Sawyer got baptized and it was great. He was so excited, proud and happy. Thanks to all who attended. We forget what a big deal it is. It has changed alot since I turned 8. They really make a bigger deal out of it. Maybe I just don't remember (that was a while ago) I just remember hating the outfit and crying because I had to wear that awful white polyester zip up outfit. My mom made me the most beautiful blue long dress that had a wide white ribbon that tied around the waist. It did the biggest twirl (girls you know what I am talking about) that was the most important part of a dress back then. I had my hair all curly and when I got there and saw what I had to put on instead of my beautiful dress I was not happy!!! But I survived. This would be one of the reasons I thought I would have all girls....to get paid back for these kind of snotty outbursts. Thankfully no! Sawyer was a very handsome boy. He didn't mind one bit that he had to put polyester on. What a champ!!! Keller had said repeatedly that he was not getting baptised until he saw the giant bathtub that you get to go in. We were waiting for one of the little kids to fall into the tub . They all sat on the edge of the water looking in. but it didn't happen (maybe at Jobi's!?!?) Anyway Sawyer had a fun day and as Jaren would say "he got all the stink washed of off him" Thanks to all!!!

Here are a few pics of the handsome boys in my life that I am thankful for everyday. You boys (Jaren included) try my patience but make me immeasurably happy at the same time. I love each of you very much!!!

7 comments:

HEATHER and JON said...

Elder Ball! He looks very handsome. I am so proud of him. It was a great day.

The Schultz Family said...

Aww Sorry I missed it, tell Sawyer congradulations from Aunt Nikki. Love you guys!

Kate and Cole said...

I love the picture of Sawyer in holding his scriptures. What a cute boy. He looks so grown up in his suit. I can't believe he's baptized! It was a great day and turned out wonderful!

Erin said...

He is such a sweet heart and you could tell he was so proud. I just love that handsome boy. It was a fun day and you know how to throw a great get together.

Kate and Cole said...

Hey lamo! Update needed!

Kate and Cole said...

Hey lamo! Update needed!

Kate and Cole said...

hey lamo lamerson, update.