Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Aqua Globes






These are my new favorite things. And Kellers as well. He loves them. It was so exciting to fill them full of water and put them in each plant. They work great too! Keller loves to keep tabs on how full each of them are and he lets me know when they need to be filled. I cant believe how much water my plants were requiring. I feel like a bad plant owner. Now everything looks so healthy. If you have not gotten yourself some aqua globes rush to your nearest Walgreens and buy a box (2 come in each box) We recommend them! Oh and there is also a fun pic of Jaren and I back in the glory days. I sure did love his hair!

4 comments:

HEATHER and JON said...

I think you have talked me into aqua globes! I will have to buy a bunch. I really like that Keller loves it so much. He is so cute.
I love the picture of you and Jaren. You look like a baby! Keep the updates coming.

Erin said...

I would have to agree with Heather, you do look like a babe! And Keller is a cutie! I love that he loves the globes, what a sweetie. Dylan's birthday looked fun too.

ropenracen said...

Aqua globes are the best. They are educational too. My plants love them.

Kate and Cole said...

Gotta love those aqua globes! Ryker thinks they are awesome too. He's a sucker for advertising!