Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Sawyer!!!






Here are a few pics of Soys b-day. He was sooo excited to turn 8yrs old. It is a big birthday. He became a cub scout. I think he will follow in his fathers footsteps and be a super scouter. Take it all the way to the top. Jaren loved scouting and often tells us about hikes or campouts that he went on. I think Soys favorite gift was his new scout shirt, handkerchief and new wolf handbook. He also got some new DS games, a watch, and a voice recorder that they use 24-7. Thanks to Granma and Pa Hill, Granma Sandra, Uncle Tyler, and Aunt Kate, Reese, Ryker, and baby Dax for coming. Aunt Erin and Aunt Hez, Uncle Jon, and JObi came a little later. So thank you all for coming and the great gifts that you brought. We really appreciate everyone! Sawyer is getting baptized next Saturday, March 14th. If you want to come give me a call and I will get more info to you. Thanks again to everyone!

1 comment:

HEATHER and JON said...

Oh we will be there! I hope he liked his gift. I guess you really can't go wrong with a DS game!