Monday, March 16, 2009

Clean Teeth






Dylan has a few quirks to say the least. One thing this boy loves is toothbrushes. I really dont know why but he does. He will go around to the bathrooms and steal everyones toothbrushes. He really loves to dip them in the toilet and then back into his mouth. He will pack around toothpaste along with the brushes so he can eat the paste, dip the brush in the toilet and then come back to you for more paste. The other night he was up at least 5 time in the night and that was before 2:00 a.m. The only thing I could do to settle him down was get his toothbrush. Then an hour later he was in bed with us (I was sick of going in and getting him) He got up our of our bed and went into the bathroom, grabed the toothpaste and just wanted me to put some on his brush. As soon as I did that he was just fine. Wanted back in his bed and fell right to sleep. I have to wait a while to make sure he isnt sucking on the brush in his sleep but he was doing just fine. He sure is a strange one but we still love him! (these pics are of one morning he had rounded up at least 6 of the brushes that he has stolen from his parents and brothers and was carrying them all around)

9 comments:

Kate and Cole said...

I love this kid! think of it this way, maybe he'll be a dentist! Cute pics. How many toothbrushes does he need?

Kate and Cole said...

Cute blog background by the way. I can tell you had great instruction on how to do that!

Kate and Cole said...

Did I mention I love your buns?

Kate and Cole said...

AND, you're a babe?

thorkgal said...

My boys had blankets to comfort them... yah. But, if it takes a toothbrush great, weird, but great.
:S

The Schultz Family said...

Hey, I knew you guys had a blog but I never actually looked for it but then I found you on someone else's page. It kind a scared me a bit to see Jaren in the hot tub but all the boys looked so darn cute, lol! haha jk

HEATHER and JON said...

Its so Dylan! He is the weirdest one yet. I hope it comes from the Ball side. At least he isn't playing with your hair!

Kate and Cole said...

So i'm waiting for anotheer post. What are you doing anyway? You are only a stay at home mom. I know you aren't busy....

Kate and Cole said...

So, I'm still waiting on a new post. Get going lady.