Sunday, February 14, 2010

Pooh and Tiger






We went to I guess Critter Country and ran into Pooh and Tiger. Dylan wanted nothing to do with them. Sawyer and Keller thought it was great to see them. Jaren and Sawyer went down splash mtn a couple of times. It was so dead in the park that they just got to stay in the little log boat and ride a couple of times. Dylan, Keller and I went on the Winnie the Pooh ride and Dylan thought it was great. I bet we went on it 4 times in a row and the dumb thing was we had to get off and walk through the non existent line (the ropes were all up) there was no one in line but we still had to go through the motions. Anyway this was the only dry morning we had. Right after these pics were taken the down pour started. Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

Erin said...

So Cute! I love the picture of Dylan hugging Micky! They are so sweet! Thanks for posting more pictures!

HEATHER and JON said...

They look like they had fun. Dylan looks cute on the merry go round. That would be awesome to not wait in line. Fun!

Kate and Cole said...

I love the pic of Dyl on the carrousel. So cute! I'm glad you got to see Pooh. I know he's your favorite Disney character.

ropenracen said...

so cute, keep them coming...loveit

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing