Thursday, June 17, 2010

Buffalo Springs






If anyone is at all familiar with Jaren, they know how much the man loves to go on a drive. So one sunny Sunday Jaren decided to find Buffalo Springs in Island Park. The boys love an adventure they just hate the drive to get to the adventure. As soon as we got out of the car they were exploring. Every time we looked at Keller he was casting a spell on something. Poor nature its a good thing magic isn't real (Keller says that all the time) I just think I have the cutest kids ever!!! And boy they love there dad. In the spring they just don't see him much so they love Sundays with dad. We explored this little area. If you have a chance to go to Buffalo Springs take it. It was a very pretty little place. We hiked around a bit and had fun. The boys kept saying lets go on a bigger adventure. Boys I just love them. If you would have told me I would be saying that 20 years ago, I wouldn't have believed you. I thought I just wanted girls, maybe one boy but defiantly girls. I'm sure glad Heavenly Father doesn't give us everything we "think" we want.

1 comment:

ropenracen said...

One girl would have been good...