Sunday, June 13, 2010

Were back!!!!





Ya ya I know that it has been forever since I posted something. But to my defense we have been swamped! Fertilizer season is just about over, baseball season is over, scouts are just about over (for the summer) and school is out. Soy has picked up an extra 3-4 hours at gymnastics so we are still running him around for that and he still has piano. Keller just started piano also. So far so good (knock on wood for that). We have not been camping yet. I cant believe that one myself. But if our kids keep acting the way they do during sacerment meeting we wont be going all summer. The deal is if your naughty in church not camping the next weekend. You guessed it that's why we have not been yet. It also helps that Jaren really has been working so its a good excuse to torture the boys with. Life has been way busy and I have to remind myself that they are only young once and its not going to kill me if I have an extremely filthy house. Some day it will be clean again. The weather has not helped us feel like its summer break yet either. I guess when my house is clean the weather will turn nice....maybe I should clean my house then. Anyway here are some random pics. Keller had to pass his letter and sounds to pass kindergarten. He really didn't like practicing them so all of the Harry Potter stuff got taken away until he passed his tests. So during that time he fell into a speed racer stage. (should I be worried that he has to be obsessed with something all the time???) I walked down to the basement and this is what I found. Keller had gotten one of Jarens snow machine helmets and he was sitting in the playschool cop car and he was racing along with the movie Speed Racer. What a kid. I really don't know where he came from. I thought it was way funny. Well thanks for looking and hopefully I will get a few more things posted.

2 comments:

ropenracen said...

I'm so glad your back...and the pictures are cute too.

ammie said...

i'm so glad you are still kicking around. i miss you so much. you have the most adorable children i must say so myself. lov ya.