Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Mother's Day






So I'm a bit behind. Better late than never is my motto. For Mother's Day my momma took us girls to the spa in Idaho Falls. It was divine!!! We got pedicures and deep tissue massage's. My arm and fingers had been falling asleep for a couple of weeks prior to this and the deep tissue did the trick. It was such a fun day. I loved it. They had food to snack on while we waited and champagne if you wanted so my mom wanted. When we were all done and they took us back to the dressing room we all started to get dressed. After a few minutes we started to wonder where mom was....well we found her still in her robe a good 20 minutes later drinking champagne and relaxing on a couch in the waiting room. She had no idea that we were all dressed and waiting for her but couldn't find her. It was so funny!!! Sometimes I wonder if she is truly blonde. Moments like that help me see that she just may be Heathers real mom. Just kidding Heather. Sometimes you just live up to your blonde roots. Anyway it was a super fun day. I love to get girl time in with my favorite girls. Thanks Mom, you rock as always!

2 comments:

HEATHER and JON said...

That was fun. What a great gift to give. Thanks mom! I think we should do that more often than just Mother's day. Good fun!

ropenracen said...

I'm free anytime..but we must go where there is refreshment. That was a good time...lets do it again.