Monday, March 7, 2011

Big Sky - March 2011






So we have been able to go to Big Sky MT almost every weekend since the beginning of the year. We have had so much fun. This past weekend it had snowed quite a bit so we had great powder. I had gotten a new board a couple of weeks ago and it was the first time I was able to use it. I havent had a new board since before Sawyer was born (at least 12 yrs) I absolutley loved my new board. Its not a Burton which for me was really hard to buy something other than a Burton but its great. I felt like I was 17 yrs old again. Ol Sawyer told me that I look like and ride like a "pro" boarder! What a cute boy he always just wants to make you feel good. When I crashed he said "only pro's crash like that" if you listen to the video he tell Dylan the same thing. We had great power and Dylan tried a big lift for the first time. He loved the ride up but he wasnt so sure about the ride down. There were times that we had to carry him down. So we ended up at the bunny hill the next day. But he really did a great job. We have to remember that he is only 4. I think he is doing awesome and if you ask him he will tell you the same thing. We are working on humility. On Saturday night some of our friends (Lance and Pia Rydalch) came and stayed at the Lodge with us. The kids had a great time playing in the pool, ping pong, and Lucky Logans where they get to play arcade games. Lance and Pia have a kid (triston) and him and Sawyer had a blast. They also have a daughter (Nina) and she was great with keller. He drug her to the computer and she was great about watching train videos. We sat in the lobby in front of the fireplace and listened to great music. They served BBQ ribs and chicken. We really had a great time. Here are a few pics I took on the hill yesterday.

2 comments:

HEATHER and JON said...

Sounds and looks like you had a great time. Your kids looks so cute all bundled up. Keep the posts coming. I could get used to it!

Erin said...

Super cute little boarders!!! Love those boys!!